Experienced Florida Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and Parenting Matters
Full-service firm assists individuals and families in the Highlands, Hardee and Polk County areas
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests. Ms. Franklin is well-versed in matters of Florida family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Highlands, Hardee and Polk County areas, and throughout Florida, enlist Ms. Franklin’s help to overcome some of life’s most difficult challenges. Ms. Franklin takes pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated Florida attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. Ms. Franklin can help you with matters including:
- Child support — Ms. Franklin will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody, visitation and timesharing — Ms. Franklin advocates for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. Ms. Franklin asserts clients’ parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Step Parent or Relative Adoption — Ms. Franklin assists step-parents or other relatives who seek to add children to their families through adoption. Ms. Franklin handles the legalities of this sometimes frustrating process so that you can concentrate on preparing for your new family member.
In all of these matters, Ms. Franklin provides knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
Ms. Franklin helps clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements cannot be resolved, Ms. Franklin will not hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, Ms. Franklin provides comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — Ms. Franklin will guide you through the divorce process protecting your rights so you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — Ms. Franklin will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — Ms. Franklin will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring that the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — A comprehensive premarital or postnuptial agreement can protect your interests and alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your spouse achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, Ms. Franklin is a skilled litigator who will represent your best interests in court.
Contact a dedicated Florida family law attorney
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. at 863-304-8016 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a family law attorney.