Established Florida Auto Accident Lawyer Pursues Optimum Results for Injured Clients
Reliable attorney helps victims in the Highlands, Hardee and Polk County areas recover damages
An auto accident can negatively impact your job, your family, your health and your quality of life. Even an apparently minor collision may result in serious injuries. If you have been hurt because someone was negligent, Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. can help you seek compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, and lost income. Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents in the Highlands, Hardee and Polk County areas and throughout Florida.
Dedicated advocate represents clients injured in a range of car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Ms. Franklin’s knowledge of Florida statutes and case law enables her to confidently seek the compensation you deserve. Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. represents clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. Ms. Franklin examines police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. will go after drunk drivers who put others’ lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, Franklin Law works to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when they become involved in an accident.
Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. advocates for auto accident victims and will assist you throughout the legal process from beginning to end.
Responsive lawyer handles insurance claims and disputes
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be time-consuming and stressful. Insurers, their adjusters and their attorneys try to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation possible, but Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. helps clients to prepare strong claims and challenge insurers who attempt to deny them. To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, there may be the need to bring in experts in various fields, from trauma doctors to collision reconstruction analysts.
It is important to speak to an attorney immediately following an auto accident to ensure the preservation of crucial evidence and witness recollection. In addition, Florida law places time limits on filing an automobile accident claim. Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. is committed to the timely investigation of your claim.
Contact experienced Florida auto accident attorney for a free consultation
Selecting a capable personal injury attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a free consultation at the Sebring office of Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A., call 863-304-8016 or contact us online.