Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Adoption, Child Support & Divorce
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Highlands, Hardee and Polk County areas
At Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A., Ms. Franklin advocates for clients in Adoption, Child Support and Divorce cases. Based in Sebring, Ms. Franklin is familiar with the courts of the Highlands, Hardee and Polk County areas and throughout Florida. Ms. Franklin draws on years of knowledge, skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, no matter what your case involves. Attorney Franklin is focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about Ms. Franklin’s professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Ms. Franklin works hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate: Selling or purchasing real estate can be a daunting experience. Ms. Franklin assists clients by examining title and explaining the closing process and documents so that you can confidently execute the transaction.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A.’s goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security within the financial means of the parents. Ms. Franklin is here for you during your child support case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Ms. Franklin is dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Ms. Franklin work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Ms. Franklin has significant experience in all aspects of child custody law.
- Child Support Modification: Child support agreements and orders are based on the financial circumstances of everyone involved. When those circumstances change, orders may need to be modified. Ms. Franklin is an experienced attorney who helps parents modify child support orders and agreements.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. Ms. Franklin is dedicated to advocating for you throughout your family law matter.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, Ms. Franklin has the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Protection Orders: Ms. Franklin provide skilled and experienced representation to clients seeking orders of protection. Ms. Franklin can help you seek a restraining order to protect you and your family.
- Parents Seeking to Relocate: If you share custody of a child and plan to move out of the area, you may run into legal issues. Ms. Franklin has significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. Ms. Franklin is dedicated to helping you move your child to a healthy and safe environment.
- Adoption: The adoption process can be complicated and frustrating. Ms. Franklin helps clients through the adoption process, so they can bring their child home as soon as possible.
- Probate Litigation: When a loved one passes, the estate of the decedent must be settled through a court process. All of the assets and liabilities of the estate must be identified and distributed. Sometimes disputes arise with respect to whether there is a will, if the will is valid, whether the testator was competent at the time the will was signed, who is qualified to act as the personal representative, the identity of the beneficiaries and more. Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. will competently guide you through the process of probate litigation.
- Employment Law: Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. represents Florida clients in employment law cases. Franklin Law handles issues for employees or employers involving employment disputes, sexual harassment, background investigations, various forms of discrimination, non-compete agreements, severance agreements and more.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Auto Accidents: Every day individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Slip and Fall: It is the responsibility of a business to protect the public by keeping their premises safe. If the business owners fail to maintain their property, it may result in your injury. Our experienced slip and fall accident or trip and fall attorneys help you obtain just compensation for your injuries.
- Premises Liability: Commercial and residential property owners are responsible for keeping their grounds in a safe condition. When they fail to do this, it can result in the injury of you or a loved one. Our experienced attorneys have the knowledge and skill to help you through your premises liability lawsuit.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Florida law firm today
Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let Attorney Franklin work with you to address your legal concerns Law Office of Patricia Lynch Franklin is conveniently located in Sebring. Call my firm at 863-304-8016 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.